Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,672 (€2,516) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)