Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,286 (₩3,711,158) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)