Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01461 USD / KGS
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 6% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,032 (275,957 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)