Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30567 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 27% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,717 (S/. 8,887) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)