Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru vs Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.30116 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,377 (S/. 7,894) in Iquitos.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 28元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vereeniging costs R 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (about 2 hours ago)