Cost of living comparison between Iowa City, Iowa, United States and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,341 in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (13 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (41 minutes ago)