Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,338 in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (20 minutes ago)