Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 577 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,932 in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)