Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 593 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,935 in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)