Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,185 in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (31 minutes ago)