Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 722 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,828 in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (40 minutes ago)