Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03293 USD / TWD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 25% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,805 (85,181 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)