Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 512 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15845 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 20% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,440 (kr28,018) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sunderland costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)