Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,177 (€1,995) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)