Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 718 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 18% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,960 in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)