Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,252 (﷼ 40,617,701) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Portland, Oregon costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)