Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 439 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 55% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,447 (﷼ 60,778,779) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $56 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 35 (24 minutes ago)