Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 60% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,496 (﷼ 48,532,381) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)