Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,764 (元12,142) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)