Cost of living comparison between Gwalior, India and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01470 USD / INR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 39% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,536 (₨104,521) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)