Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14526 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 44% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,743 (元11,999) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 30 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mérida costs Mex$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puebla costs Mex$ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 681 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,525 (about 1 hour ago)