Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 432 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15826 USD / CNY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,976 (元12,489) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Long Beach, California costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (about 1 hour ago)