Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 9% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,275 (€2,810) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)