Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 44% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,186 (5,186 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (38 minutes ago)