Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 671 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Greenville, South Carolina (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,970 in Greenville, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)