Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 605 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.219 USD / KYD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 141% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $8,203 (CI$6,727) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)