Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 609 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / KYD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 143% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $7,781 (CI$6,380) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)