Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06341 USD / EGP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 70% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $943 (E£ 14,870) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)