Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 396 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01918 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,700 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,817 (Php146,870) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)