Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01946 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,895 (Php148,805) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)