Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02001 USD / PHP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,002 (Php100,073) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)