Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,293 (₩2,558,691) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)