Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 439 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.123 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 34% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,338 (€2,972) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)