Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 14% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,327 (€3,524) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)