Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 446 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.164 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,487 (€2,996) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)