Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14672 USD / DKK
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 50% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,685 (kr31,934) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)