Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23758 USD / PLN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,503 (6,327 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)