Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,630 (Bs 26,239) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)