Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $2,626 (Bs 26,197) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (39 minutes ago)