Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10145 USD / MAD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,491 (24,550 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (42 minutes ago)