Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 31% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,968 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)