Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 43% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,564 in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)