Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,619 (CH$2,376,759) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)