Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 35% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,155 (Bs 21,497) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)