Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 37% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,563 (Bs 15,593) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)