Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 31% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,205 in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (27 minutes ago)