Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 14% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,703 (CH$1,689,306) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boise, Idaho costs $300 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)