Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 413 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00910 USD / DZD
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 50% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $1,573 (172,858 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)