Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 39%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 USD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 729 prices entered by 66 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 20% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)