Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cocoa Beach, Florida (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,641 in Cocoa Beach, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)