Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 805 prices entered by 104 different people.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)