Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,699 (Bs 36,899) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)