Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10026 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 30% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,563 (Bs 45,509) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)