Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,374 (Bs 33,653) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (39 minutes ago)