Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 47% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,510 (Bs 54,966) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)