Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.162 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $4,098 (€3,526) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)