Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00094 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,600 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $3,035 (₩3,241,049) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 25,413 (35 minutes ago)