Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30866 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,300 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,810 (S/. 9,102) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)