Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 419 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30698 USD / PEN
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,084 (S/. 6,790) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)