Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 524 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00892 USD / JPY
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $6,552 (¥734,408) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)