Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,746 (€3,123) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (about 1 hour ago)