Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 6% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,714 (€3,158) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)