Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00088 USD / KRW
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $5,230 (₩5,940,408) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)