Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 579 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, you would need at least $3,711 in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 280 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (35 minutes ago)