Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 733 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,584 (R$ 8,440) in Caxias do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)