Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 486 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00035 USD / COP
Do you live in Albuquerque, New Mexico? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 33% cheaper than in Albuquerque, New Mexico (United States)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,500 in Albuquerque, New Mexico you would need to make just about $2,329 (COL$6,600,840) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Santo André costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)